Sunday 6 September 2009

Until

Warning.

Please don't read this message,
Until..

Until..

Until..?
So sorry,
I've forgotten the nature of,
The "until".
I'm sure you'll be okay,
If you've read up to here.

I work such strange hours,
Writing these helpful warning notices.
In years to come,
I believe,
This time will be regarded,
As an era, golden,
A golden era,
In other words,
A golden era of helpful warning notices.
Just like the Shakespearean era.

What I mean,
Is,
It was such a great time for him,
Wasn't it?
Bet he counted himself lucky,
To be born in Shakespearean times!
Can you imagine,
If,
Instead,
He was born in,
Say,
Dickensian times,
No one would have heard of him.
Not even Charles Dickens.
Crazy!

Oh,
I'm going to interrupt myself again,
Sorry, but,
I remember now!

Okay.

Warning.

Please don't read this message,
Until,
Tomorrow.

Can't believe I forgot that.

Cheers, then.