Friday 16 October 2009

All Your Ideas


"Wonderful breath-taking photography"

"Beautiful soundtrack..Amazing and life-affirming film"

"Never a dull moment..I laughed. I cried.."

"Stellar acting, spectacular stunts: a work of true genius!"

"Magical!"

Health and safety Awareness, Unit 2, Level
1 (intermediate):
"Hidden Fire Hazards in Workplace Toilets
Awareness"
After you have all watched the film,
I want you to break up into 3 groups of 4,
And 1 group of 3,
3, because there are only 3 of you left in the last group,
Which is a bit unfair,
So I'll join you to make up the numbers,
So in a very real way you will be 4.
So:
1,2,3,4,
1,2,3,4,
1,2,3,4,
And,
1,2,3,
Plus me equals 4.
And,
Can the 1's go over there please,
With the 2's going over there,
The 3's over there,
But the 4's,
You stay here with me please,
Okay?
And what I want you to do
Is,
On your flip charts,
Brain-storm,
(I can never remember whether that is one word or two,
Which is kind of ironic in a funny kind of way,
If you think about it,
But never mind..)
Brain-storm,
All your ideas,
About...,
Uh..