Friday 22 October 2010

I Wont De-friend You Unless You Violate My Privacy Settings Or Say Something Weird


I wont de-friend you unless you violate my privacy settings or say something weird.

Facebook,
Facebook,
Facebook,
Facebook.


Are you on Facebook yet?

Facebook,
Facebook,
Facebook,
Facebook.

Are you on Facebook yet?
You're mad! You're still not on Facebook?

You can be my friend on Facebook.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfriends..
are you stll there?nnnnn I need help,
I need help;nnnnnnnnI don't want to sound,
melodramatic,
and, nnnn..I know, nnnn..you've got other groups to visit,
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnor joinnnI really need to talk to someone anyone,
want to kill myself, things have got so bad, never thought id say this need help need to talk..


hello? is anyone still there?
i canttakeit
anyone..

alright then...

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsee ya

see ya