Saturday 18 June 2011

Those..


I know you'll agree with me:
They make me livid:
Coming over here and taking our council flats and towels.
I bet in their country they can't do..that.
They probably don't even have towels over there,
Unless it's on their fuckin' heads..

And another thing:
It's political correctness gone mad.
It's political correctness gone mad.

I'm not allowed to say I wish they were dead,
Or that if my girlfriend slept with one of them
I'd kick them in the head.
Oh no, I can't say that now,
'cos that makes me a racist misogynist
(whatever they are),
It's like I'm a stranger in my own country.

They come over here,
Nicking our jobs,
Signing on the dole,
Sleeping with our bitches.
Those..
..don't even know
how to treat our women..
It's,
Political correctness gone mad.
It's political correctness gone mad.
You couldn't make it up..

That's twenty pounds please.

Here's nineteen-ninety-nine.
keep the change..