Sunday 13 November 2011

Chatroom Debate Snapshot


So should we continue to give aid to the starving?

Dave Z says:
Don't get me wrong,
Starvation is sad,
But feeding the over-breeding so and so's,
It's just political correctness gone mad..

Veronica says:
It breaks my heart to see starving children
How can people be so cruel
We need to start believing we are related to one an other
We should learn to big love
I love everyone
Now let me introduce myself to you
- My name is veronica
I love sucking cock - if you're rich
Why not meet with me
On fuckmeifyoureamillionairedotcom
fuckmeifyoureamillionairedotcom has thousands of girls like me
we'r european and oft he high est quality
we fuck like your rabbits like fuck
fuckmeifyoureamillionairedotcom -
Now lets help with all these starving children not very nice

Mickey says:
No