Please help me curate
Cascade this vertically down the
One-Stop Poetry Solution business continuity call trees.
Let us crowd-source and zone-trickle (our content-rich abundant richness) Serene and Sure,
Even though time-poor.
- Florescent yellow bibs must only be worn by your team leader
- In the event of a fire, please lick their hands
Together and steadfast, we can upskill this poem for immaculate read-across multi-platform immersion.
And zen contemplation.
So: poembomb for species-level change.
Nano-curating is the new black.
One quarter of this poem contains
• 31%---sodiumlite musings (Argonaut)
• 23% monochrome thought saturates
• 14% LoFi polyglot carbonates
• 8% self preservative (trace)
• 7% transient fad rumination
• 6% pasteurised illumination
• 7% electrolytes of zeitgeist
• 4% organogenesis de noodling
of an adult's RDA
Best before: 15/05/3029