Saturday 5 December 2009

Ldstdh Ooaaee


I've had to eat my own words,
I stuffed them in some humble pie.
Quite nice actually.

So-called own-grown words,
Taste much fuller-bodied,
Juicier,
And flow sweeter off the tongue,
Than words sold on supermarket shelves;
Although I've been told
the new M&S range of organic Tuscan words is,
Truly,
Bellissimo!

Most supermarket words sold - even free-range,
Contain preservatives,
And E numbers,
So every time you consume a word,
Such as,
"Mermaid",
You have to consume its E number,
Such as,
E218.
Munch munch "mermiad", munch munch "E218",
See what I mean?
Hope that makes sense.

Eating other people's words,
Can be more than a little disconcerting too,
Don't you think?
Always leaves me with a feeling of,
Dislocation,
And bewilderment,
Eating other people's words.

I know it's always lovely,
On romantic occasions,
To devour words succulent,
Plucked like harpoons from our surrogate lips.

And I have to share with you,
This one amazing time,
When I ate the words chanted,
From a Siberian shaman trance,
Incredible!
Intensely smokey and nutty they were,
With a hint of pine.
Had some quite amazing dreams afterwards too!
I'll tell you about them sometime,
Only if you're interested though!
I can imagine listening to someone else
wax lyrical about their shamanic-word-dreams,
Is, well, probably an acquired taste.
But if you ever have the chance,
To inebriate yourself on Siberian shamanic trance words,
Please try,
And I promise,
You wont regret it.
Just make sure you don't drive afterwards!

When I ate my own words,
Marinated in pieces of my own humble pie,
I saved a piece for you,
And in case you are curious of the words,
I prepared earlier for my filling,
Here they are:
Glitzlivibro,
Twimmillee,
Llibamliwah,
Uv wxyz (pronounce uv wicksis),
Pambymint,
Defanee,
Kooroiaa,
Duparyas patimi.

Bet you can't buy those in the supermarket!

P.
.S
:
If any Siberian shaman are reading this,
And recognise any of these words as your own,
Please accept my apologies.
And a humble ldstdh ooaaee to you!