Thursday 22 July 2021

Instagram-style Confessional Poem (with added value entitlement-resentment)

                      

I once blew up a vacuum cleaner with a vegan blancmange

I
ONCE
BLEW UP A
VACUUM cleaner
WITHAVEGANBLANCMANGE

AND I suppose you want to // know how
                                     

                  this terrible incident incident    strange


//?occurred
but really I would rather not talk about 


 ?    it

    ???
Would you find it funny [QUESTIONMARK+_QUESTIONMARK=QUESTIONMARK}


and it only happened one time
and I am hopeful it will not happen happen again

but

you never know do you
and besides

do you do you


it

  • is none of your business ###GETREAL

  • so why are you encroaching on my safe space

  • stop it just stop



it


you are just being rude now

you are the kind of person that murdered someone
4 a BADREASON

a BADREASON is not a GOODREASON


 

GOD I hate you all learn to love you bastards

ANDAND

you have probably never vacuum cleaned a blancmange vegan or other wise so how would you know anyway do you even know what poetry is


  • THOUGHT not
    PROVE IT TO ME!!!!


  1. Do you even know what a blancmange is ///thought not do you eevn know what a vacuum cleanr is thought not///???

  2. AND if you
  3. think this
  4.                                                                Is the
  5. End of this poe
  6. M
  7. do not kid yourself/ves/elves


NO WAY AM I LETTINGTHISGO
NOT NOW


IF that vegan vacuumcleaner was a small animal chocking to death
 would that be funny
wellWOULD IT<>?????
WOULKD IT??/
WOULKD IT
?

?

~ELVES    






 I

ONCE
BLEW UP A
VACUUM cleaner
WITHAVEGANBLANCMANGE

is my intellectual copywrite//