Wednesday 26 April 2023

Senseless Sensibility

 
i hate your writings
i hate your host
i hate your readers
i hate your photos
i hate your mind
i hate your kind
you have violated my very own personal community guidelines..

i randomly flag up your scribblings just for fun
i will spam your platform moderators until they finally succumb
i shall crater you invisible so justifiable are my concerns
you make my much fine-tuned mind boil and burn..

who on earth do you think you are
i am monitoring you covertly from near and afar
you have no idea what i can do to you
i have friends in high places unlike guess who..

i wish to slay your very so-so artistic muse
i dream of squirting your eyes shut with industrial glue
if that sounds a tad extreme you have pushed me to this
your sensibilities so vex me why are you attacking all my feelings..

so i have nothing more to share with you
except your views utterly disgust me through and through
and though i have stated this to you many times before
next week and next month and next year i shall missive you some more
for civilised liberal society needs saving from crazies like you
and please do not dare reply me
though being the selfish scumbag you are you never do..

oh
and by the way and before i sign off
please know that i am absolutely sure no-one reads your multi-talentless guff
you are seriously deluded if you think you will ever be recognised
wow my god how entitled you are
you seriously
seriously 
seriously
should get a life..


No comments:

Post a Comment