Saturday 27 April 2024

Penitent Pleiadian Entanglement (Hopeful Speculations Of A Hopeless Mattressnaut)


my ceiling sparkles for the sunbeam projector

the dusted galaxy relaxedly revolves in hay-golden turquoise vortices
fixedly i gaze flecked mottled stars afore my mattress a roofless spaceship
a pretending pleiadian i scintillate strangely in my knackered-deco boudoir
phasing in-out resonating though even sans a scrapheap car..

if the pleiadians or arcturians could see me now
would they smile gracefully at yet another stark earthling nutter
or in a previous life perchance was i one of them
but did i prang one of their mountainous motherships
so banished here vanquished to be reformed..

penitent entanglement
is that even a thing
how about penitent pleiadian entanglement
so perhaps this poem might  reel me forgiven back to them
poetic penitent pleiadian entanglement then
subject soon to one of their more softly empathic abductions
no anal probes required blessed entangled intergalactic vicar..

so tonight will i float through this ceiling
to find myself healing on an amethyst crystal bed
as sacred geometric patterns grace my third eye
and fibonacci sequences dance me vibrating fluttering butterflies
or will it be
dude we never ever want to see you back here again..ever..

no..
never shall you elegantly glide away from gravity hills to gravity wells
sup violet wine silvery in the comely vril valleys of aldebaran
you smashed up the craft bad you plejaran scumbag
and it was no superficial paintwork job either
so off back you go to the earthling badlands forever..
and yes by that we mean forever..

so dear dust motes glowing as stars swirling
seems like you are my dearest and only entangled
as cosmogryal gloomy glory whirls fanciful amid saffron shards
motoring this indentured mattressnaut far and far away
to my previous thrilling lightship adventures in the cosmic manta ray..




No comments:

Post a Comment